A Brief History of the Mandir
Our Core Vision
Our vision is to encourage the awareness of Hinduism and the cultural values it provides to support society. We see a future filled with love and positivity, and hope our community will be a huge part of this.
We will continue to provide religious and cultural education programs to bring our vision to life. This will allow our members to support and foster the message of peace in society. Our mission is to keep growing our wonderful community, and by educating as many people as we can we hope that more and more will continue to visit Lord Rama Krishna Temple.
Meet the Team
Meet our current team! Our incredible trustees and committee members help keep our community running smoothly and Lord Rama Krishna Temple would not be the same without them.
Mrs. Shashi Singhal - President
Mrs. Annu Kohli -
Mrs. Savita Sud -
Mr. Avinash Chopra - Treasurer
Mr. Rajnikant Mistri - Volunteer
Mrs. Noneet Sood - Volunteer
Mrs. Alka Trivedi
Mrs. Madhu Kakkar
Mrs. Subhash Bharti
Mr. Ravi Kohli
Mr. Omkar Sood
Mr. Arun Singhal
Before Visiting the Temple Learn
Lord Rama Krishna Temple is a place of sanctuary and peace, so we encourage all visitors to respect their surroundings and those around them. Please take a moment to read our temple rules before visiting.
- Please remove shoes and place them neatly on the shelves provided.
- Be courteous and polite to other members at all times.
- Be respectful of God and the Gods at all times.
- Traditional dress is best, but you can wear modest clothing that is suitable for sitting on the floor.
- Hugging and other demonstrations of affection are out of place.
- Please clear up after yourselves.